Jacana Travels is a private Zambian owned company, based in Lusaka, Zambia & was registered on the 14th July, 2017.
We are a Travel Agent, Tour Operator & General Sales Agent for various accommodation providers in Zambia and the rest of the world – hotels, lodges, camps, guest houses etc. and adventure companies.
The company is also recognized by Zambia Tourist Board & registered with Galileo/Travelport Zambia – the industry’s service providers in flight reservations & ticketing.
The founders/Directors of this organization are indigenous Zambians with many years of experience in both Travel & the Hospitality Industry and have held senior management positions in their respective fields of study.
To be the best in the market locally, regionally and eventually, worldwide in terms of Travel Tours and Car Rentals.
At Jacana Travels, employees & directors of the company are focused in facilitating efficient, excellent and first class customer care in travel services for both business & leisure travelers. This is to be achieved through
- The sale of affordable holiday packages, air tickets for both local & international travellers,
- Travel insurance, excursions, immigration services & other travel related services.
Services offered by Jacana Travels
We offer tailor-made packages to meet your budget as well as readily available local & international packages
Whether you are travelling to Zambia for leisure, business, culture or a combination of these, Jacana Travels & Tours will take care of all your travel requirements.
- Flight reservations & ticketing for both local and international flights
- Airport transfers & car rental
- Accommodation bookings ( hotels, lodges, apartments, camps, guest houses etc )
- Holiday packages within & outside Zambia
- Itineraries for visa applications
- Provide travel related information to travelers
- Tour packages to all Zambia’s 19 National Parks & other historic destinations
- Pre-arranged day visits to the magnificent Victoria Falls
- Weekend getaways at the wonderful Muchichili Safari in lower Zambeizi
- Day & overnight visits to nearby game reserves
- Guided City tours
- Personalized meet & greet services
- Travel insurance assistance
- Air charters
- Dubai visas
- Visas to China
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.