Sunray develops and distributes high quality renewable energy products and services throughout sub-Sahara Africa.
The company is vertically highly integrated with activities that include the following:
- Sourcing, importation and distribution of quality solar products.
- Engineering consultation, focusing on solar systems.
- Design of bespoke solar systems for homes, businesses and institutions (schools, hospitals)
- Installation of solar systems.
- Design and installation of solar water pumping systems.
- Providing renewable energy services (financing, installation, monitoring, maintenance).
Sunray sources, imports and distributes quality energy products, which include the following:
- Solar panels (10W-300W, including high voltage for water pumping)
- Solar batteries (AGM Gel, OPzV, Lead Crystal, VRLA, Lithium Ion)
- Inverters (Wide power range, various functions, single and 3 phase)
- BMS (Battery Monitor and web logging systems)
- Solar water pumps (AC and DC Submersible)
- Solar chargers (PWM and a wide range MPPT)
- Solar mounting structures
- Solar appliances (refrigerators, freezers, TVs)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Solar water heaters (Heat pumps)
- Small lighting products (Street lights and home kits)
Please visit www.sunrayafrica.com for more information on the products that we supply.
Sunray offers multi-day solar training events from time to time which target installers, enthusiasts and users of solar products.
Sunray has a team of installation specialists with extensive solar system and pump installation experience. We constantly learn, adapt and improve to add the final touch of excellence to all our systems.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.