Sunray develops and distributes high quality renewable energy products and services throughout sub-Sahara Africa.
The company is vertically highly integrated with activities that include the following:
- Sourcing, importation and distribution of quality solar products.
- Engineering consultation, focusing on solar systems.
- Design of bespoke solar systems for homes, businesses and institutions (schools, hospitals)
- Installation of solar systems.
- Design and installation of solar water pumping systems.
- Providing renewable energy services (financing, installation, monitoring, maintenance).
Sunray sources, imports and distributes quality energy products, which include the following:
- Solar panels (10W-300W, including high voltage for water pumping)
- Solar batteries (AGM Gel, OPzV, Lead Crystal, VRLA, Lithium Ion)
- Inverters (Wide power range, various functions, single and 3 phase)
- BMS (Battery Monitor and web logging systems)
- Solar water pumps (AC and DC Submersible)
- Solar chargers (PWM and a wide range MPPT)
- Solar mounting structures
- Solar appliances (refrigerators, freezers, TVs)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Solar water heaters (Heat pumps)
- Small lighting products (Street lights and home kits)
Please visit http://www.sunrayafrica.com for more information on the products that we supply.
Sunray offers multi-day solar training events from time to time which target installers, enthusiasts and users of solar products.
Sunray has a team of installation specialists with extensive solar system and pump installation experience. We constantly learn, adapt and improve to add the final touch of excellence to all our systems.