Independence Avenue, Lusaka Independence Avenue, Woodlands, Lusaka, Zambia
Thabo Mbeki Road, Lusaka East Park Mall Thabo Mbeki Road, Handsworth Park, Lusaka, Zambia
Elite Dental Clinic provides high quality dental care for the whole family at three Lusaka branches – Woodlands and East Park Mall. Services include cavity treatment, oral examinations and preventative care, with a focus on dental health. The surgery has a purpose built area for children, to help them stay relaxed during dental procedures. This professional clinic has state of the art materials and equipment, with experienced and highly skilled dentists. Go to Elite Dental Clinic for a fabulous smile!
Dental emergencies catered for – call +260 979 899500
For dental emergencies, call +260 979 899500 to schedule an emergency appointment.
Dental health and preventive dentistry
Food and lifestyle affect the rate at which gums and teeth deteriorate and teeth get stained. Elite Dental Clinic provides advice on keeping teeth and gums strong and healthy. The dentists stress the importance of developing healthy eating habits. Regular dental checkups are also advised.
The dentists at Elite Dental Clinic are specialised in treating children and providing dental care that helps prevent tooth decay. Elite encourages parents to arrange regular dental check-ups for their children – at least every six months. Studies show that poor oral health care in children can lead to impaired school performance and poor social relationships.
Elite has a special dental surgery kitted out for children – to help keep them relaxed and co-operative whilst the dentist examines them and treats them.
Elite Dental Clinic is able to carry out dental radiographs (dental X-rays) that help the dentists diagnose problems and plan treatments. X-rays show detailed images of the upper and lower teeth and the supporting bones, highlighting decay between teeth and changes in the thickness of bone caused by gum diseases.
Other treatments and services offered by Elite Dental Care include:
- Dental implants – patients with a missing tooth can have a dental implant professionally fitted at Elite Dental Clinic. A new artificial tooth is securely fitted to a small titanium post which is implanted into the jawbone. The result is improved appearance, speech, comfort and oral health, it also makes eating easier.
- Periodontics – Elite Dental Care offers specialist treatment for patients with gum disease.
- Oral maxillofacial surgery – this is for patients whose head, neck or jaws are defective or have been injured.
- Endodontics – with the aid of sophisticated radiographic imaging, root canal treatments can be carried out at Elite.
- Prosthodontics – where necessary Elite will fit crowns, alternatively, after consultation, the dental specialist may recommend removable dentures or implants.
Corporate social responsibility
Elite Dental Clinic offers dental and oral healthcare to vulnerable children, as well as other under-privileged members of society. It also supports community-based campaigns aimed as raising awareness about oral hygiene.[video width="400" height="320" mp4="http://infozambia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Ba-2000-excuse-me-please-1.mp4"][/video]