Products & Services
- Extreme Fishing
- Swimming Under Victoria Falls
- Hydro-speed Surfing
- Overnight Raft Safaris
- Livingstone Drift
- 1364 Kabompo Road at The Gemstone
Bundu Adventures started operating in July 1996 in Livingstone as a white water rafting operator. Our knowledge and experience of the travel industry over the past years have resulted in contacts in many areas of the tourism industry and we are proud today to be recognised as one of the main tourism companies in Zambia.
The Zambezi River below the Victoria Falls is widely considered to be the very best White Water Rafting river in the world. A deep channeled, high volume river, the Zambezi has class 3 – 5 rapids interspersed with tranquil pools. If you are a confident white water kayaker with experience in class 5 rapids then come and paddle the mighty Zambezi with your own kayak or hire out from us.
This is a double dose adrenalin trip: you experience the best rafting on the planet, and catch the greatest fighter by weight, the notorious Tiger Fish.
- The Zambezi River offers the best rafting on the planet!!!
- Our safety record is unrivalled. Your safety is our first priority.
- Tiger fish is arguably the best sport fishing species in the world. You have time to relax in between the rapids to enjoy the scenic beauty of the Batoka Gorge.
- Runs daily in season (August - January) Optional Helicopter take-out.
- We store your valuables, cameras etc. for you, and you get it back at the end of the trip. Hire rods and fishing equipment from us: ZMW 100 per rod per day, losses will be charged at cost price. Or bring your own equipment.
- Photo footage available.
- ZMW 100 back if you don’t catch any fish!
- This is sport fishing: catch and release. (Local fishermen need the fish to make a living.) Overnight options on offer.
Send an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to send a direct email to Bundu Adventures.
Please note that all fields except 'Company' are required.