- 3rd Floor, NSCB Building, Cairo Road, North end
MTN Business has a flexible, resilient network: We make the growth of your communications infrastructure simple. MTN Business has over 23 Points of Presence. African footprint: we have a physical presence in 24 countries on the continent. We offer a non-contended network infrastructure. We have invested R14 billion in our network between 2008 and 2010. Quality Juniper products comprise the core of our network and Cisco products manage access to it.
- Fibre access: MTN Business is building and connecting fibre networks in key metropolitan areas across South Africa. Cape Town and Johannesburg already have self-provisioned fibre rings between Points of Presence, providing additional resilience.
- Redundant Internet connectivity: MTN Business has invested in and added capacity to multiple Internet cable systems.
- Our international breakouts in Amsterdam, London and New York: We have international breakout points and multiple investments in undersea fibre cable.
- Hosting facilities We have built world class distributed data centres, located in key centres of Africa, providing secure and flexible carrier-grade environments for infrastructure.
- Convergence Fixed to mobile convergence, mobile IP-based network converged with IP network.
- MTN Business can take you anywhere in Africa and the world International ties with international carriers. 8. Our Core Value Proposition: customer experience We are always tracking, measuring and putting projects in place to improve our customers' experience.
Send an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to send a direct email to MTN Business.
Please note that all fields except 'Company' are required.