- Leopards Lane
- Leopard Lane
Cool in the summer, cozy in the winter, naturally sun-lit and lovingly furnished to feel as welcoming as your own home. Luxurious linens, sumptuous fabrics and soft furnishings, bespoke artworks and all the modern conveniences of connectivity are a given in all our rooms.
- King size Double bed (or twin beds if requested) bedside lights and tables
- Sofa and coffee table
- Desk and chair
- Plenty of sockets for your electronics
- Free broadband wireless internet
- 32" Flatscreen Cable TV
- Complimentary tea and coffee, Nespresso machine and our own bottled still and sparkling Latitude mineral water
- Minibar and snacks
- Shower and bath in all rooms
- Plenty of shelving and luggage space
- Room safes
- Individual climate control in each room
Our philosophy of taking the best of Zambia and mixing it with international ingredients is nowhere more evident than in our cuisine.
Fresh local produce sourced from smallholders and neighbourhood farms is combined with the best imported delicatessen items into a seasonal menu.
From your breakfast eggs benedict on artisan whole-wheat toast, through to a lunch of prime Zambian beef in a fiery Thai salad drenched in fresh lime, via Chicken Liver Parfait with Caramelised Apple, Onion Marmalade followed by a succulent pork fillet drizzled in black rum sauce and dusted in almond, coconut and cranberry crumble.
Hours of Operation
Daily from 6:00am to 10:30am
Daily from 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Sunday through to Saturday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Send an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to send a direct email to Latitude Hotels.
Please note that all fields except 'Company' are required.