- Plot 57 Chipwenupwenu Road (on the same premises as the Lusaka Eye Hospital)
Limited time Offer!!!!
Anyone referred directly from Infozambia.com will be eligible for our October-November special. This special offer is good for new patients only.
50% off our New Patient package (consultation, x-ray and cleaning/polish)
Regular price 600 kwacha, but for the months of October and November it’s 300 Kwacha!!! You must mention this special offer to be eligible for this discount.
Lusaka Adventist Dental Services is a full service dental facility providing comprehensive dental care for the entire family.It is one of several SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) church owned and operated health institutions in Zambia.
Our mission is to follow in the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, providing compassionate service and quality dental care, always remembering to be kind, fair, honest and true.
We are active in community outreach programs, providing charitable dental care to those in the underserved rural areas.
High Standard ~ A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. All your fixed prostheses (crowns, veneers, bridges, and implant components) are manufactured at a reputable U.S.-based dental laboratory, and only the highest quality dental materials are used to achieve optimal results. Utilizing proven and trusted name brand dental equipment, materials and instruments allow us to work more effectively, efficiently and accurately.
Uncompromising Safety ~ Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain disinfection and sterilization processes using the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Our autoclaves are tested daily with independent test strips to confirm they are reaching the necessary pressure (30 PSI) and temperature for sterility (132°C or 270°F).
Education ~ We believe that it is much easier, cheaper and safer to prevent dental disease than to treat it, therefore we are committed to educating our patients about the importance of dental health.
A Positive Experience ~ We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, thus we are committed to creating a relaxing environment and a positive experience.
About Dr. Paul Yoo
- A native of Hawaii (USA), he has been serving in Zambia for the past four years with his family (Dr. Janie Yoo: wife, Ophthalmologist, Jaycee: Daughter, and Zachariah: Son)
- Dental Board Certified - Western Regional Examination Board (USA) with active license in California
- Full Registration Certificate – Health Professions Council of Zambia
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree - Loma Linda University School of Dentistry (USA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree - University of Massachusetts @ Amherst (USA)
- Assistant Clinical Professor – Loma Linda University School of Dentistry Dental Education Services (USA)
- Fellow – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow – California Implant Institute
- Member – American Dental Association
- Member – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Note: Walk-ins are welcome, however it is recommended to make an appointment
Send an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to send a direct email to Lusaka Adventist Dental Services.
Please note that all fields except 'Company' are required.