- COMESA Secretariat Ben Bella Road
The Alliance for Commodity Trade in Eastern and Southern Africa (ACTESA) is a regional Alliance organization and a Specialized Agency of COMESA.
The Alliance was born out of the need to harmonize and coordinate multiple interventions of Member States, Development Partners and Implementing Agencies, the Alliance focuses on common agricultural trade issues that include learning, capacity building, harmonization and coordination which require a regional institution and are expected to have impact on all COMESA, EAC and SADC Member States.
Key areas of focus assigned to ACTESA include
- The development of regional agricultural policies
- Promotion of investments in agriculture
- Promotion of trade in agro commodity products and development of production and marketing structures
- Development of the agricultural, livestock, pastoral and fisheries sectors and consultation with the private sector and civil society organisations on agricultural development matters especially agro commodities trade.
Send an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to send a direct email to ACTESA.
Please note that all fields except 'Company' are required.